8.22.2011

CHANGES-Coming Soon.

I haven't had much time to update this beast of a blog lately.  Last weekend I headed home to attack a couple of sales meetings with Steven!  Boy do I love me a sales call...there is just something to be said about going on a sales call and the adrenaline that goes with the process!  Loved it!  I left Meatloaf back in the cities.  I miss him A LOT!  However, E and I are planning a wonderful 3-day canoe trip in the Boundary Waters this Thursday-Saturday.  We're looking forward to it!  It's kinda a celebration of sorts- but that's a story for another post.  Let's just say that God is good and he definitely has our best interests at heart! 

Next week will be a better post with lots of beautiful pictures of the BWCA!

Until then take care of yourselves!
PEACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment